We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In newborns, the baby can spontaneously close with a slight fetal growth, so he or she usually does not need to do any more, just needs monitoring. However, there are cases that are a more serious problem.
When does the baby's voice go away by itself?Alternatively, if you are later, for some reason - for example, because your baby's weight gain is low, your doctor hears a call, or your baby is prone to respiratory infections - your doctor suspects you have a problem. In this case, accurate diagnosis is very important. One of the first signs may be the word "medical": harmless vocabulary is the most common type of vocabulary. In this case, no abnormal organ in the heart could be detected. The reason may be:
- normal anatomical abnormalities of the heart
- the amount of blood pumped by the heart changes every minute, the blood flow rate, that is, the heart rate is multiplied. However, about half of the children at some stage in their lives have absolutely no harm. This does not mean that the child will have heart disease, it usually means a transition period in one's life stage.What problems can you have?
The ventricular chamberCongenital heart failure 20-25%, this is the most common form of heart failure. Often, other organs also develop developmental abnormalities.In ventricular fibrillation, there is a connection between the ventricles of the heart due to a deficiency of the myocardium. During growth, small ventricular fibrillation may close spontaneously, although it should be monitored, but it does not require any special action. The doctor hears a loud voice. If the baby does not grow properly, spontaneous closure cannot be expected, so a close closure with a surgical intervention may be the solution. Large size defects cause serious complaints. The baby breathes more than once, has difficulty breathing, and is very sweaty. Since the baby develops a respiratory infection at the age of a couple of weeks, it is difficult to feed, its weight does not grow, and it quickly becomes swollen. Because of the lack of a large size, the baby's blood circulation needs to be supported by a drug, the solution being the surgical closure.
- When a Baby's Heart is Punched (Atrial Fever)
- Congenital and Acquired Heart Diseases
- These are the most common heart problems in infants