We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Could we be sick simply by underestimating the amount of clothing we need and by shaking? Or are you too long to let you bathe, lick the kid and not give you a cap or jacket when it comes to wind?
Does freezing really cause colds?Cold, cold, mean the sickness in the most european language when it comes to cold sores, throat scratching, wheezing, up to middle fever, and the smallest child Because of the pathways and the relative immunity of the immune system, it may take longer for the healing to take place. We ask what this disease is when we get cold. Could the cold really cause it? Because of this, we often relocate in the summer, and also live outdoors, keep children in the rain all day long, in the rain, the cold and the cold, as long as they decide what to go for. Special mummy is the cover, the cold water, the damp shoes, the clothes, the high temperature variations, like sweating out in the cold, getting wet in the wet, wet in the wet.
It's actually caused by viruses
"But then where does the common misconception that cold and cold are sins come from?"
- This may be related to the fact that the cold is usually started by chilling, but not because of the external cold, but because of the body's fluid reaction, chilling is a part of the "fistula process". It is considered to be an illness despite the fact that it occurs virtually in all climates, and is very common in the summer. Relation to the word is justified in that people spend much more time indoors, in a heated, dry air environment and in contact with many other people - that is, the incidence of drip infections is significantly increased. Another assumption, backed up by many scientific data, is that vitamin D deficiency due to sunlight is a major cause of over-indulgence in the wild. Cold can only be responsible for the fact that strong, long-lasting stress increases the tendency to become infected, it also negatively influences the functioning of the immune system. It is a well-known fact that heating, on the other hand, accelerates the healing process - precisely because of the increase in the local blood - so it is preferable to use sweating, hot wine, hot steam says that in the cold, it would tend to freeze itself: - The nightmare of sleeping mammals diminishes by several degrees for several months, but they do not freeze.
- They can cool children to up to 19 degrees Celsius without ever freezing.
- More than 200 full-body hypothermia (72 urns and cooled to 33-34 degrees) none of the oxygen-deficient babies have ever had a cold. (This cooling is necessary because lower chances are less likely to cause brain damage).
The real mummies are the cold, the draft and the waterHowever, transferring children, keeping them indoors, using air conditioning and a ventilator do exactly the opposite of what we want them to do: they increase the incidence of the disease considered to be cold. There is always a greater risk of infection in a home or other confined space, and the close movement that goes along with it is sure to reduce the effectiveness of the immune system. they increase their hardness, capacity only. Man was not an "animal" living indoors, so it is not surprising that colds are typically civilized, metropolitan illnesses. Errhl dr. The lecture by Garba Veres Professional Council can be found here.Related articles in this topic:
- Is Influenza A Child Or Just Cold?
- Is cold really the cause of the cold?
- 5 things you didn't know about freezing