We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Did you know that maternity has a positive impact not only on your spiritual but also on your mental and health level? On Mother's Day we collected the most interesting facts.
There are countless advantages to being a mother
1. Reduces the likelihood of breast developmentIf you are born young (between 18 and 25 years old) you will enjoy the highest level of protection against breasts. But don't worry, if you give your first child a little shorter life (between 25 and 30 years), you still have less chance of getting the disease. (According to birth research over the age of 30, there are no such positive health benefits.) And what is the reason for this? There are several components to this: firstly, the small cells that make up the breast change during pregnancy, which makes them less susceptible to the disease (this effective effect is also enhanced by breastfeeding for at least 7 months). hormones are released in the body that have a very strong anticancer effect (such as the hCG hormone). However, you should know that anyone who is pregnant too much during pregnancy and cannot get rid of excess afterwards has a higher chance of developing breast.
2. You are less likely to suffer from other cure diseases
3. You will have a longer lifeMany times, being a mother also has the added benefits of long life. Those who have had two to three pregnancies are 25% more likely to reach 90 years of age than those born only once in their lifetime.
4. You are switching to a healthier lifestyle
- 83% of them are starting to eat better
- 65% of them exercise (or at least exercise)
- 57% more often visit a doctor in advance
5. You will become a real "superwoman"Research has proven that the more children you bring to life, the better your brain functions. Children also have a lower proportion of Alzheimer's disease and the risk of developing dementia in the elderly. Moreover, it has been observed that pregnancy and the effects of birth produce hormones in the body that improve maternal memory, vision, coordination, and function. Well, the child and the house have to do, a work And a felesйgszerep In the Bermuda polygon, there is a need for these abilities.
6. You choose to be more flexible, uneducated, patientMany times before the birth of a child, they realize how much they will show and teach to the little gymnastics. They only wake up to the fact that the child actually teaches them at least (if not more) things: patience, acceptance, innocence, unconditional love - to mention just a few.
7. You will be happier and more confidentAccording to an American study, 72% of women are happier and 70% more happy after their children are born. Nearly 95% of them admitted that their lives were given a higher value by becoming a mother.We wish Happy Mother's Day every single and multiple mother!Related Articles:
- Being a mother is fine!
- If I had known ... - A mother's confession
- Mother Olympics: Which sport do you excel in?