We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Viktor Orbán announced at the appraiser a 7-point family policy action plan, which is a lot of money for the budget. It extends some of the existing programs and has new elements.7 points for spinning the number of childrenThe mini-mechanics announced on Sunday their 7-point family policy measures to encourage their childhood drive. Here are 7 points: 1. Introducing childhood support for young housewives. Every woman under the age of 40 is entitled to a discounted rate of $ 10 for a household. Every child is suspended for one year, and the remaining debt is released after three years.
2. Extend the CSOK discount loan.
3. The government expects HUF 1 million for the second child, HUF 4 million for the third child, and HUF 1 million for each subsequent child
4. Women who have given birth to at least four children are exempt from paying PIT until the end of their life.
5. Launch the Big Family Authentication Program. Two and a half million forints give the government non-refundable support for certain cars.
6. Reimburse the total amount of indemnity. 21,000 new jobs are being sold in three years. By 2022, all parents can take their children to worship.
7. Your grandparent's grandparent is introduced. According to the Index, Katalin Novák, State Secretary for Family Affairs and Family Affairs, had a press briefing on the topic on Monday, and provided further details about the program:
On the $ 10 million free-to-use loan
- Women between 18 and 40 years old
- repayment is suspended for three years after the birth of the first child.
- after the second child arrives, the debt is cleared 30 percent.
- and after the third child, the entire capital is eliminated.
- 10 million forints is the maximum amount you can add, but you can add less.
- even if someone borrows a maximum of $ 10 million, the monthly repayment will not be more than $ 50,000 a month.
- with a maximum amount, the maturity is approximately 20 years.
- it also extends the purchase of interest-rate subsidized housing.
- this will also become effective on July 1st.
- In case of 2 children 10 million HUF can be borrowed for 10, 3 or more children
- they break the 35 million mark, so you can get a loan for a more expensive second-hand home.
- it will probably only start for the future.
- the woman who raised at least four children does not have to pay income tax until the end of her life.
- PIT-free will apply to everyone who has several children.
- this is to encourage parents to go back to work.
- grandparents can't pick up your child's extras.
- By 2022, we want to provide full salary support. This would require 70,000 places to stay in Békéscsída, and about 20,000 are missing.
- this is why the government is introducing it because we find there are some who are not expecting a fourth child because they simply don't get into the car with such a child.
- this program will unexpectedly start on July 1st.
- It must be a much bigger change than the family tax credit
- No more support, no more children are born
- Fewer children are being born