We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sometimes everyone has a bad day when we are tighter with our loved ones than usual. However, patience is an attribute that we still need at the very least.Nobody says it's simple, but we have to keep our baby cold and count him for ten minutes before we explode. However, if you feel that you are running out of time up to two thousand, here are five tips you can use if everything is broken.
1. Challenge your child to train yourselfApproach the child's point of view with the controversy. It's okay if you don't agree with him, but at least get to know his point of view. Think, is it really the end of the world if you give your dog one last sim before leaving? Probably nothing is alright in these few seconds, guard your cold blood!
2. Listen to itNo matter how stressful you are, stop for a moment and really listen to the little one, listen to him. In the long run, this will help you as well, as you will learn to inflict it.Tips to avoid losing your cold blood
3. Don't worryMany times, it felt like things had gotten together, Murphy had interrupted what could possibly have gone wrong. Think a little bit about the situation at this point: is everything really that bad? Am I stressed out for a couple of minutes, are they really so voluminous that they are worth worrying about?
4. Plan aheadObviously, you will not be able to prepare for every possible situation in life, but there is something to plan for. Are you getting the bus off? Dress up your kid's clothes the night before, pack your breakfast, or make your coffee so you just have to press the button in the morning. With these little things you can gain valuable seconds in the morning rush!
5. There is no one against youSometimes he feels like this, the world is direct in his conspiracy to let everything go wrong. But believe me, this is not so! The kid will not wake up in the morning to dip into the shop today. Take a big breath and keep your cool blood! Read more about patience:
- Love, patience, security
- Remember: a child is a man!
- 5 qualities in which the mother confirmed