We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Not only is punishment for corporal punishment, and in addition to slaps, words can cause years of pain. A dozen sentences you never tell your kid, even if you hear them daily!
Words can also do
1. It will be a thank you!This is often the case with annuals when they have something in their hands that the adult does not think is something that is dangerous, dirty, or doing something they should not be allowed to do. Physical violence, the purpose of enlightening pain, is to scare the victim well enough, to be able to speak of the blood before it has enough deterrent effect. beating and displaying the beating It is also a low-impact, maladaptive practice that attempts to put into the system at a young age, which is humiliating and poorly effective. A sign of inertia, inexperience: "I can't think of a better solution, then I'll hit you!"
2. You are wrong!
3. Mom won't love you doing this again!The Emotional blackmail on the one hand, it is an unethical tool and, on the other hand, adds to the array of blank threats that do not contain currency content. After all, most parents don't even think for a minute that they won't love their baby again if they put their neighbor's hair back on. Your parenting relationship is based on unconditional love. But a little kid takes what he hears seriously you can cause him great anxiety with such statements.
4. If you love, you don't do it!
5. If you don't stop, you'll never be more…
6. You are just like your father / mother!If the relationship between the parents has deteriorated, they may be in the will or they have been lost, unfortunately this poisonous phrase is often heard. It should be assumed that the child might love another parent in the same way no also the relationship becomes fatal, therefore, in what sense it hurts such a statement. In addition to this sentence, you will overload the relationship, blur the person with the parody, draw parallels between them, and make them responsible. Try to avoid this and make the situation even worse by making the child responsible for something he or she is just suffering from.
7. I was very disappointed in you!
8. You are too lazy / stupid / stupid for that too!
9. I will do everything for you, and I will get nothing from you in exchange!with this you call into question the love of your parents. You feel like you have to remember all the sacrifices you made for your childhood. According to them, it was a sacrifice, not made out of love and affection, but in the hope of reward, as a business transaction.nt. And your business partner now doesn't want to pay or pay and not pay as much as you want. Beware, you can get really caught up in these kinds of measures!
10. While you are living in my house, while you are eating my bread…The last desperate parent is handed over in the verbal battle with his adolescent. He also chides the child for service and, if not otherwise, wants to obey it by referring to it. Maybe it will. But unfortunately, you pay the price by breaking something irreparably in your relationship. With this, the level of employer-employee relationship you break the parent-child relationship.If you feel something like this comes out to you, talk to the parents of other teens first to see what's going on with them You may also be interested in:
- There are 5 elements of intelligence
- What's left of the Parish Priesthood?
- The most common misunderstandings in parenting