We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Introduce to your child, their teachers, and their educators the need to protect against the spread of seasonal and H1N1 influenza. The following tasks were formulated by the National Medical Officer Service.Children are usually infected longer than adults. They maintain close, frequent, and extensive contact with their peers and, by their age, do not or only partially observe hygiene rules, and therefore the attention of H1N1 may be much greater than the average.
The most effective way to prevent flu (whether it is seasonal, like the new, H1N1 influenza) is vaccination.
There is an overwhelming amount of experience with influenza vaccination, as more than a million people worldwide receive immunization for seasonal influenza, more than a million of whom in Hungary each year. The H1N1 virus vaccine uses the same technology as the seasonal vaccine. According to the results of clinical trials, the vaccine is harmless (does not cause harm), it is not expressed in numbers, but it provides "strong enough" protection. This means that "the vaccine protects against severe consequences even for those who may be ill even though they are vaccinated," he said.
Pandemic (New, H1N1) vaccine against influenza
Vaccination is recommended not only to sick but also to perfectly healthy children, as it has been observed so far that children are more likely to develop morbid and severe diseases in children who are ill and healthy! In the United States, 81 children died of an H1N1 virus in 5 spring-summer months following the onset of H1N1 influenza.
It is also possible to vaccinate high school and school children against seasonal influenza, two vaccinations can be given at the same time only in different body boxes - one in the right and the other in the left.
Hygiene Rules - What to Teach Your Child?
- Everyone should keep handkerchiefs at the mouth and nose at dusk or on the eve of your nose (if you are out of hand, it is better to cuddle your palate rather than your palms). This will prevent others from catching the infection. The use of disposable paper handkerchiefs is recommended.
- After use, dispose of the handkerchief in a trash bin or, if not available, keep it in a resealable bag as soon as possible.
- Every child and adult should wash their hands more frequently with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing, holy, nasal discharge and disposing of handkerchiefs. This prevents those who are not visible to the naked eye from getting their hands on objects, surfaces, and on the hands and fingers of others. The H1N1 virus is still 3-4 airborne in the air! Alcohol based disinfectants (provided they have a minimum alcohol content of 60%) are effective at disinfecting the water.
- Talk to your child so that they do not touch the eyes, dirty the nose, or swallow the mouth with dirty hands.
- In the course of an influenza outbreak, it is worth avoiding other common forms of salvation (drooling, kissing) that also increase the risk of infection.
- In the case of pets, we should avoid cluttered areas, especially closed areas, the use of elevators, or wear a lip mask in these areas as much as possible. If possible, keep a greater distance of at least 1 meter from other people. Of course, this is practically unworkable at school and in school.
- As far as possible, avoid contact with patients.
- Regularly clean frequently-used items, surfaces that many people touch (such as desktops, numeric keyboards, handles, etc.) and bring them to the attention of educators and teachers.
- Ensure frequent, thorough ventilation in confined areas.
You can get answers to your H1N1 inquiries at the BNTSZ hotline between 8 am and 16 pm on weekdays and between 9 am and 13 pm on weekends between 06 and 80-204-217.
Collection of H1N1-related materials: h1n1.lap.hu
Information from the BNTSF against influenza
The Minister of Health, OGYI, the National Chief Medical Officer and the extraordinary press produced