We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As you grow older, every baby learns to quiet down on its own, but in the early stages you still need your help.
Newborn Baby Anesthesia - Methods of Silence
1. Provide backing soundsThe noise of the washing machine, for example, evokes the voices of the mother beings. White noise is sure to calm the little ones. What you really need to pay attention to is the volume. Make sure your baby has the right volume. They can easily suffer from hearing loss.
2. Bugyolбld beFold the corners of a blanket, and then lay the doll so that the fold is over. Align your arms with your body, then fold the left side of your back over it and gently lower your hips under your body. Fold in the right side so that the owl is comfortable but not too tight. After six weeks of age, do not dust as much as it will block the baby.
3. CircleWhile your baby was in the womb, your baby was moving with you every step of the way, rocking a baby before the age of six doesn't hurt her. Put your belly down on your arms, support your head with your hand, and rub your back with your other hand. Make sure the movements are weak so that the baby does not wake up.
4. Caress your faceUse your fingers to gently stroke the baby's forehead and nose.
5. Put it on your pageMany believe that babies can be calmed by lying on their sides and putting their feet on the fetuses. If your baby has difficulty resting, invest a little in this posture, but pay close attention to it and make sure to put it on your back as soon as you fall asleep.
6. Get up ъtraMost babies are more comfortable relaxing before bedtime testing a stroller in their stroller or auto-parenting, but do not put it on fire, as this may soon make you fall asleep. Take the baby with you in a carrier during the day, so you can always be with you. You choose a carrier that is comfortable and healthy for both of you, whether it is a Meite or a carry. ? c. kцnyve.
- 3 best tips for a more peaceful night
- Sleep cycle of the newborn baby
- Obsolete anesthetic methods