We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you have no idea what delicacies your baby might taste, take a look at the following easy recipes!Before discussing the recipes, it is important to remember that all babies are not advised to start feeding before the age of 6 months. At this point, however, you can gradually start introducing your doctor / defender's meals. Fruits are in the first place because they are easy to digest, rich in vitamins and minerals and, last but not least, delicious. Here are 5 tips you shouldn't miss before you start blending!Match the fruits as they preserve their valuable nutrients after roasting. Before you mix it with a little water in a robotic machine or a botturmix. You can then reduce the amount of water you add.Use a botturmix, blender or robotic machine to clean it. Shorter, once the baby is more experienced, you will need to fork the fruits with just a fork!Fruit pies are very much loved by baby dolls
How to Introduce Fruit Juices?
Follow the "3 Day Exclusion" rule as you will only be able to filter out exactly what your child is allergic to or sensitive to.
On the first day, give the baby a tablespoonful once a day. On the second day, increase the dose to two tablespoons twice a day. And on the third day, three tablespoons twice a day.
Check out the recipes!
Apples are one of the first introduced fruits because they are easy to digest and have a very low chance of developing any allergies to the baby.
Hozzбvalуk: half apple, a pinch of cinnamon
1. Wash, then strain and garnish the apple.
2. Cut in half and use only one half of the recipe.
3. Simmer / cook the apples in a saucepan or cook apples in water (up to three rat) or cook in a thick saucepan with water to cook until soft.
4. When the apples are cooked, whisk in a blender, botturmix or robotic machine.
5. Stir in some milk or formula to make it smoother.
6. Spoon the pan into a clean bowl. You can add a pinch of cinnamon!Avocado in Banana
The banana is an extremely nutritious, lactic fruit rich in magnesium, potassium, zinc, selenium, vitamins A, B6, C and E and fiber. Many foreigners are among the first foods to introduce, and at home, professionals are advised to recommend it at 7 months. Opinions are also divided on avocados, but in terms of digestibility and nutrient content, it may be one of the first tasted foods. It is high in iron, rich in essential fatty acids, but low in sugar and neutral in taste, so it can be combined with many other ingredients.
Hozzбvalуk: half ripened banana, quarter ripened avocado, 1-2 tbsp. breast milk, formula (or larger yoghurt)
1. Draw the banana and the avocado and remove the seed for the latter.
2. Wash them in a blender or in a robotic machine.
3. Add a little breast milk, formula or greek yogurt to make it smoother.
4. Serve the baby fresh as the avocado soon turns brown.Бfonya pьrй
It is worth looking at the introduction of cranberries until the age of one or two. However, you can give it to us afterwards as it is a real antioxidant-rich superfood!
Hozzбvalуk: 1 slice of blueberry (fresh or frozen), half slice of water
1. Heat water in a frying pan.
2. Throw the cranberries in and let them cook for approx. 15 minutes. Frozen cranberries cook for a long time.
3. When done, spoon the cranberries into a robotic machine and clean.
4. Toss your child fresh or freeze it. You can still use it for 3 days!
5. Stir in cereal to make a thicker clover.
(Via)Also worth reading:
- The best potato dishes for baby
- Peach Recipes
- Delicious recipes